Wednesday, June 12, 2013

{Do} Judge a Book By Its Cover {no. 8} // The Hidden Deep by Christa Kinde

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh! Three books left in the Zonderkidz stack! I am so excited about that. So happy that I only have three. Then I'll get to read something interesting for once. This is The Hidden Deep, #2 in the Threshold series, by Christa Kinde.

I see . . .
A young girl with blonde hair and a green dress--in some sort of white flats, I believe--running down a set of black stairs. Yawning above her is the mouth of some monster--it almost looks like an owl. Below, the stair winds until it reaches a platform, and there's some kind of doorway . . . I think. There's also a light in the deep.

I think . . .
The truth? Not a clue. No, that's not the truth. Obviously the story has something to do with a hidden deep. But beyond that, I really don't have much idea where this story could be leading. I'm sure the owly face has something to with the deep--possibly what's hidden down there. And the light? Could have something to do with the owl. The girl is probably going down to find out something. Or someone?

Well, this series is winding down to its close. It's beginning to hamper me, so I think once I reach the tenth installment I'm going to quit. Besides, I don't want to bore you by constantly having the same things on my blog. It may be time to introduce a new series--but I haven't had an idea for one yet, so that will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go 'head, leave a comment! I gladly respond to every one :)