Friday, September 27, 2013

Little Letters: Edition Four


Dear Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,
Thank you for not disappointing—you were so worth my while!

Dear ABC,
Thanks for finally coming up with TV shows that are more family-friendly, like Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. It’s about time you got PG-rated shows out!

Dear Once Upon a Time Season 3,
Be awesome. Be awesome. Be awesome.

Dear New York City,
How I hope I can come see you in the spring! Hoping hoping hoping ravenously. . . .

Dear Local(ish) Community College,
Who on the earth suggested a 320-minute calculator class? If I survive I’ll be oh so happy that I only have to do it one more time!

Dear Hallie,
I hereby command thee that thou shalt come home now and stay home for the next ten years.

Dear Tom Hiddleston,
Nice to see you in Miss Austen Regrets (2008) as Mr. Plumptre (or however you say that). You were wunderbar as always.

Dear Emily, Rebekah, and Rachel,
I hope very much that our trip to Salem comes soon!

Dear Hannah,
You need to get a job.

Dear Letter in the Future,
I wrote you yesterday (futureme.org) and you’ll come to me in 2023. Methinks my Savior will come back before then.

Dear Life Hacks,
YOU ARE BRILLIANT!
disclaimer: I do not necessarily agree with all of the Life Hacks. Some are a little racy and others are a little rude.

Dear Peeps Who Happen To Be Reading This,
I have to go do homework.

Dear Peeps Who Happen To Be Reading This, Seriously,
Go to rainymood.com. It’s supposed to be brilliant for studying.
If you eat an orange before a hard workout it’s supposed to keep your muscles from getting sore. I drank lemon water this morning before mine and I did notice that my legs were much less shaky afterward. We’ll see just how well it works later today and tomorrow. . . .Smile with tongue outSmile
I now know how to cry on cue!

Dear Peeps Who Happen To Be Reading This, And Are Very Nice And Patient,
You people are wonderful! Thank you for being readers.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Hannah,
    I will come home tomorrow and stay till Monday. Does that suit?

    Dear Hannah again,
    Emma is my new favorite Jane Austen movie and I am determined to read the book.

    Dear Hannah #3,
    I will watch Agents of SHIELD. Eventually.

    Dear Hannah quadrupled,
    Why didn't anyone tell me Tom Hiddleston was in that?!?!

    Dear Hannah numero cinco,
    I LOVE RAINYMOOD.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Hallie,
      No.

      Dear Hallie again,
      YAYAYAYAY The book is very good. And I have it.

      Dear Hallie #3,
      YES INDEED.

      Dear Hallie quadrupled,
      When we watched that a couple years ago we didn't even know who Tom Hiddleston was :)

      Dear Hallie numero cinco,
      SO DO I!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Hannah, these are hilarious - I think it's my favorite from you yet! Well done, girl. Love that one to 'Agents' and 'Once.' For the former, I'm eager to try that show and the latter, you are SO right. It'd BETTER be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you for hosting this great linkup--I love it!

      Delete

Go 'head, leave a comment! I gladly respond to every one :)