Friday, April 10, 2015

10 Characters I'd Like to Check In With

Tobias/Four

Tobias Eaton/Four

“Divergent” by Veronica Roth

We technically do get a “check-in” with him in the epilogue of Allegiant, but I still want to see how he's doing even after that.

Rilla Blythe

“Rilla of Ingleside” by L.M. Montgomery

Rilla's story captivated me as much or more than Anne's first foray into the literary world with Anne of Green Gables. I'd really like to see what she was up to a few years after World War I ended.

Valancy Stirling

“The Blue Castle” by L.M. Montgomery

My favorite stand-alone novel of L.M. Montgomery's that I've read so far. Valancy and Barney are adorable. I want to see where they are now :)
Eoin Macken, Gwaine from BBC's Merlin. Because everyone needs at least one picture of Gwaine before he became a knight and got all....responsible and stuff
Gwaine of BBC's Merlin; the Gwaine of TV is pretty different from the Gawain of literature.

Sir Gawain

“Sir Gawain and the Green Knight” by Anon.

I pretty much just want to marry Gawain, okay?

Lucy Snowe

“Villette” by Charlotte Bronte

She suffered so much . . . I hope she's doing okay.
Christy Huddleston and Neil MacNeill from "Christy" (1994-1995) I only read the book & watched the movie cuz I have the same name as the character lol
Christy & Dr. MacNiell

Christy Huddleston

“Christy” by Catherine Marshall

There's no epilogue in Marshall's Christy, so it's never strictly clarified if she did indeed marry Dr. MacNiell or what happened with David and Alice. . . . I want to know more!

Catherine Morland 

“Northanger Abbey” by Jane Austen

Catherine and Henry are like my #1 favorite Austen couple. I love them.

Jack, Gwendolen, Algernon, and Cecily

“The Importance of Being Earnest” by Oscar Wilde

I would like to know how their marriages turned out.
Which "Hamlet" Character Are You? Apparently I'm Horatio!
Horatio

Catherine Linton and Hareton Earnshaw 

“Wuthering Heights” by Emily Bronte

They are the sweetest couple. I like them.

Horatio 

“Hamlet” by William Shakespeare

Poor guy . . . what did he do after everyone died? I feel so bad for him. Also I would marry him too if I could (that is if he and Gawain lived in separate worlds and I was in Horatio's . . . er, Denmark, I guess).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go 'head, leave a comment! I gladly respond to every one :)